1. Help Center
  2. Current Customers
  3. Project Scheduling + Coordination

Why Does Kapili Need My Short Form Trust for My HECO PV Application?

Trustee Authorization for HECO PV Applications

HECO needs to verify the identity of the person who has signed the quote and wishes to install the PV system. They must also ensure that this person is authorized to apply for the acknowledgments and agreements provided. If you are a Trustee for the property, you will need a Short Form Trust (SFT) or Trust Certificate specifically for the state of Hawaii.