Relocating items surrounding your home, securing loose items in the interior, and leaving your driveway clear are the main things!
Whether you have a tear off, or coating project coming up... there are a few key items that you will need to be sure of, before we start up your project!
Here's what we recommend, in order for you to have the best experience:
- Relocate small items surrounding your home such as potted plants, figurines, or other small items.
- Leave the driveway open to prevent falling debris or wind driven coating splatter from damaging your vehicles.
- Secure loose items such as light fixtures, wall-mounted items, or anything else that may come loose.
There will be people walking and working on your roof, and vibration will occur to the structural members of your home. This is standard and a part of normal construction.
- Secure your pets and keep them in doors if at all possible. If your pet is let out daily, please be sure to let your production manager know, so that we can properly secure your yard space daily.
Team Kapili loves pets and know that they are an extension of your family, we want them to be SAFE!
- Arrival Times:
Depending on the type of crew that you have, they may arrive at different times of the day. A tear off project will likely start around 7-8. However, coating and repair crews have multiple stops through out the day and depending on the phase of your project, start times may vary. Here's a little more information on crew arrival times.
- Roof Coatings are multi-phased, and do not allow for full work days on some phases of your project. Here's a little more information on the steps to roof coating.
- Communication while construction is in progress is important. We do ask that you be available by phone call or text message whether you are home or not so that we can get in touch with you if necessary.
- You do not need to be home during the project, but your home's exterior perimeter, and water spigot would need to be accessible.
- Keep Children and Kupuna Indoors during construction. Your home will become an active construction site, which means there may be falling debris and overhead hazards.
Due to the unpredictability of weather, we ask that you do not make special accommodations to take off of work for your project.
We believe you should use your days off from work for leisure, and let us take care of your home!
If you have any other questions particular to your project, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager, and they can help guide you through any questions you might have!
You can email us at email@example.com
We look forward to doing a great job for you, and will see you soon!