We've compiled a helpful database of Homeowner's Association design applications, contact info and instructions. We want to share with you!
Before starting your project, we will need to make sure that you've received the proper approvals from your homeowner's association.
Each Homeowner's Association process differs slightly.
Some require physical samples and will only speak directly to homeowners, while others have a very streamlined approval process and will speak to contractors on behalf of the home owner.
Some HOAs can turn around a permit in 2 weeks, while others have been known to take 1-2 month or longer!
We recommend you take a look here to find your association and if applicable, your sub-association, to begin the approval process as soon as possible!
This will allow us to schedule your project, and for you to get the soonest available date.
It's important to note that we are unable to provide an estimated start date without an approved design permit.
Some helpful articles about your specific HOA that includes contact information, a link to the design application and other relevant tips!
HOAs here in Hawaii seem to constantly change their policy and practices, and we do our best to stay up to date with the latest news.
If you find something that may be out of date, we'd really appreciate that you let us know so that we can update our records here! 😁
- Ahuimanu Homeowners Association
- Ewa Villages Community Association
- Haiku Plantation Homeowners Association
- Hawaii Loa Ridge Association
- Hokuloa Community Association
- Kaneohe Woods Community Association
- Kapolei Knolls Community Association
- Lokelani at Maili Kai Association
- Mariners Ridge Maintenance Association
- Mililani Town Association
- Newtown Estate Community Association
- Ocean Pointe Community Association
- Palehua Community Association
- Puualii Community Association
- Royal Kunia Community Association
- Sea Country Community Association
- The Heights of Wailuna
- Village Park Community Association
- Villages of Kapolei Association
- Waialae Iki Ridge Community Association
- Waikele Community Association
- Waipio Gentry Community Association
- West Loch Estates Homeowners Association
- West Loch Fairways Community Association
Don't see your HOA here? Let us help you!
Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager at email@example.com!
We will locate the documents, help you through the process, and update our records for future homeowner's use!
You reporting a missing HOA to your CSM, will help us improve our database for future homeowners use and help leave this resource better than you've found it. 😁